Monday, April 5, 2010

An Year Away from Home..!!

Alright, so I've really failed at blogging for a long time now.

I promise to start again!

Or at least lemme try.

I kind of forget, from time to time, that I'm really 700 kms away from home. It's both good and bad, I guess. I miss my parents very much & there have been times when I felt very lonely. As far as actually being in Hyderabad goes, though, I no longer think of it as "being in Hyderabad."

It's more just like, "being," now.

I completed a year (a couple of days back) in the "City of Pearls" and the "City of Nizams". I have to say that this has become my second home now..I have made some gud friendz and I have to mention that Coco has made me realize the joy of being happy..Thanx Coco..!! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How to Play Baccarat - Free Baccarat Strategy Guide (2021)
Learn how to play Baccarat online 피망 바카라 right from start to finish! A dealer can play on any given card. The player who holds the