Monday, May 4, 2009

Moghul of Hyderabad

Finally I have moved to Hyderabad and I must say itz been one helluva task shifting here...let me list out what has happened so far:

* Get to know that boss needs me to shift to Hyderabad…am happy, at least I dint get kicked out during recession..!! Go home & inform folks about it...as always Mom is apprehensive about me moving as I have always been with them…somehow convince her that I need this..!! Dad never says no when it comes to something new and he always blesses me with his “go ahead”!!

* Leave Bangalore on Apr 2; get all my stuff transported through Packers & Movers…reached Hyderabad on Apr 3…checked out all the houses (rented) that I could that day but no luck…I was almost in tears when I saw these places..Horrifying is “the” term..!!

* Before leaving Bangalore, I was able to check for some houses on the internet. I had also spoken to a couple of guys on accommodation. Got back to the hotel that day, parents came in the next day, did the trial run again with some more houses and decided that the place which I had seen on the internet is the one where we would be staying..!! Having made this decision, got my chance to taste Hyderabadi Biriyani @ Paradise..!! I must say it was out of this world..!!

* Apr 6: Book a taxi, drive to Sanskriti Township and begin with the “house warming” stuff..!! Finally found a nice place to stay..!! One predicament though... Sanskriti Township is 25 kms away from my office and I will have to “transport” myself in APSRTC everyday..!! I have never ever used buses to go to work and this was going to be something challenging..but what the hell..!! Opportunities don’t come everyday and I dint wanna miss the experience of staying @ Sanskriti Township..!! Below is the link where U can see some pics. They aren’t mine but this is all I have as of now..!!

http://picasaweb.google.co.in/vinayghdke/SanskrutiTownship?feat=email#
All is well that ends well, lets hope things get better..!! Atleast with the weather here..!! Temperature stands impassive..!! Will update more shortly..!!

No comments: